Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

Ok I am slowly working on getting into the christmas spirit. I accomplished half my goals for yesterday. I did get T's other snowman quilt done. and I finished my monthly mini quilt for my office.

I have plenty left to do. I loaded the neighbors quilt on the table last night and will get it quilted tonight. I am going to finish my table runner for my Sew Happy and the Strippers Table runner swap. I am sure it is going to be beautiful... So far its turning out pretty nice. I will post a pic once its finished.
Hunny and little man are down at the mining claim. They are talking about hoping on a friends boat and going hunting on Tuesday. would be nice to have some wild game in the freezer!
I have a couple more things to get done for my Secret Elf Swap and will get that out in the mail on the 10th... Wohoo!!!
I have my todo list and am hoping to get alot of that finished this week too. Big Boy called from Beluga last night and asked if I would make him a quilt for his bed out at the lodge so I am hoping to get something boyish wildernessy done for him for christmas too, any good ideas... I have a couple jelly rolls that I would like to use for it... Or mabey some flannel.
Post me some links of some ideas for a nice easy jelly roll quilt for my son and I am thinking I might turn this into a giveaway! I guess I will have to find something to give away first.. mabey a jelly roll or a honey bun!!!
I will draw a winner on Friday. you need to post to this post till friday to be entered.
Post me a link of a great idea for a jelly roll quilt for my son!

2 comments:

Lisa Williams said...

Use this idea for the "greased lightning" quilt to do this one; or use the idea to make up one of your own, I really like this one!!

http://www.thequiltercommunity.com/Wc8f4ad3046ba1.htm

from Lisa Williams:):)

Lisa Williams (again) said...

Tammy, here are 2 more I want to submit, one is super cool!!!

http://www.quiltpox.com/Patterns/Hugs/

and

http://quiltville.com/striptwistpf.html

my email is:
deanysak@arctic.net