Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Weekend and Upcoming Week

This last weekend was spent out at the Cottage in Lowell Point. Kathleen the owner of Saltwater Lodge is doing a quilting retreat out there and as some of her friends we are going out a little early to retreat a little more. I have been out there since Friday night I had to come back Monday night so I could do Payroll at work then Its back on the road to go back down to the cottage... It has been beautiful, We have had a baby Stellar Jay visit us


And right out back we had 2 Eagles sitting in the tree above us. Hope you can see them in the pic, They are there up by the top on the right of the pic.

This is the view from our front deck. That is the Saltwater Lodge right across the street, We go over there in the mornings for a wonderful breakfast and to watch the otters and other sealife, The beach is right in front of the Lodge


This is our sewing machines all set up Mom is over there sewing in the pic. its a wonderful peaceful place to relax and sew and that is where I will be till next Sunday. If you need me please leave a message I will have my laptop so I hope to post some about the quilting retreat while I am out there.

No comments: