Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Making Progress

Ok after a long day at work, I came home and finish up some of the cleaning and rearranging of my quilting studio... here are some updated picture.

Disclaimer: This is just what I have accomplished so far.. There is plenty more to do...

This is half of the garage. You can scroll down to the previous post and see that the cutting table and the guest table were in a diffrent area. I cleaned and rearranged and opened up the room alot.


This is my cutting table with storage underneath it. The boxes have scraps in them for paperpiecing projects.

Here is my sewing area...

and here is the picture of the accuquilt system and a guest sewing area if anyone decides to come over and sew with me. Ok well back to the dungeon for me... Happy Quilting!!!

1 comment:

Qubie said...

I like your sewing area. Nice and big. I too am redoing my sewing area. I just have to finish now.