Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter Quilty Weekend

Happy Easter everyone.... I had a great quilty weekend. Mom,I and about 7 other ladies got together here at the Tern Lake Inn for a wonderful weekend of sewing and chatting. The place is beautiful and I cant wait to go back and sew there again. The owners are so inviting and such great cooks too. I got a few pics but they are on mom's camera so I will have to wait to post those but this was the room I stayed in for the weekend....

Isn't it beautiful and so relaxing out there. I will be meeting up tonight for the first time with a sewing group I found in Anchorage, I cant wait. I really need some sewing buddies to play with.
I have a couple quilts that I need to get done so I am going to load one on tonight after work and get some of it done before I head to sewing.
We had a great easter dinner over at France's and Aden just loved the cute tonka truck basket the easter bunny dropped off for him.
Allie is doing great she had a wonderful weekend too. I think she might even sew with out group tonight. I hope so. It would be nice to get her back sewing with me again. Well Happy Monday everyone.. I have to get back to work.

No comments: