Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Progress

So I have been making some progress, I have actully been getting alot of quilts finished I just keep forgetting to take pictures and post them, But here are a couple more that I have finished.
Here is my sister's quilt she sent to me to finish for her.
Here is a good picture of the quilting that I did all over it.
I did get a chance to play a bit this weekend too......Catrena came over and spent most of sunday at the house with me and we made some bags for our stuff, you can never have to many bags hehe, I have been using this one since.......

This is the front of the bag, Its pretty flashy and bright but it looks good, I really liked the fact that you can use charm squares for it so really not as much cutting involved.

here is the back of the bag

and here is the inside with the great pockets in there too.....

I was pretty shocked Friday when I got to work. My boss that I had made the Texas Flag quilt asked me if I would make him another one for his spare bedroom.... Wow I was shocked, I have been so worried that he didnt like it but he loved it so much he wanted to pay me to make him another one that matches.... So I know what project I will be working on for a bit.. Kind of a bummer since the weather is so beautiful all I want to do is play outside, We are in the mid 50's during the day right now I think its going to be a great summer, We are off to a great start so far.

Well off to work I go High, Ho High, Ho High Ho

No comments: