Monday, December 6, 2010

Finished projects

Well got some quilts finished this weekend

My french braid from a class a couple years ago got some snowflakes, We are working on the binding now

This is a picture of the snowflakes on the top in the braid part of the quilt.

This is the quilt on the table being quilted

and here is a view of the backing and the little snowflakes that are going in between the rows.

So another quilt I got finished this weekend was Kim's Racecar quilt for her grandson.






And for the Finale I finished my Tree Skirt, This was a class I took last year and finally got it quilted and the binding all finished.


I have 6 more client quilts to get done before Christmas, I will get another loaded tonight after work and then hopefully work on some more quilts of my own. I would love more client quilts to come in too!

Happy Sewing

No comments: