Monday, March 30, 2009

Its been a while

Sorry for being gone so long. I have been very busy. I am almost finished with the 18 quilts for the elementary school that I have been working on... 2 left!!! 18 in one month thats alot of quilting. Here is a picture of what a couple of them look like. They are all done by the classes at the school and will be put up on the wall in the lunch room on display for the schools 50th anniversary





There are 18 of these all together.
As those were quilting out I had the chance to start and finish some quilts of my own.
This one has the borders on it now and is a lap size now too. But it is made for my BFF for her first grandchild that is due in June.

I cut all of these quilts out with my new AccuQuilt system. I am so happy I ordered this product. I really like being able to cut a bunch of fabric all at the same time.
Here is a pic of the "Wishing for Spring" quilt that I started yesterday.

I saw a picture of this quilt on another bloggers site and decided to make it. So I pulled out my batiks and my accuquilt and started cutting. Its very easy and goes together pretty fast. While I was working on that this is what was falling outside. No thats not snow...... Is ASH from the Mt. Redoubt eruption...

the ash gave me a good excuse to stay inside and just sew and quilt......
Happy Quilting!!!

No comments: